We're Back !!!

 Hello Everyone,  Let me start off by saying Happy New Years!!!!
I know its been a while since my last post and I truly apologize. In the last couple of months business has really picked up and left little time for me to do anything.  However, in the next few weeks I will be posting some of the events I've done recently. 
I am starting with our FIRST Spa Party . This was a very big deal for us. We have been waiting for the chance to show case our skills. The theme of the party was Spa Girl; which is for a more mature age group. There were Lots of DIY (Do It Yourself)  projects on this one, from the candy table backdrop to the custom water bottle wrappers and labels. I just love the way everything came together and the girls had a great time. 
Check out the photos below:




























Photos bellow were taken with an  I Phone 5

































 Birthday Girl



 Vendor Credits : 
Decor by: Tica Rose EventsTica Rose Events
Photos Provided by: Icimages2
Custom graphic design paperie by: Frog Prince Paperie
Cake and Cup cakes by: SA Design Group 


It was great working with all these vendors ...They made my vision come alive.. Also big thanks to Amy Branigan, and Jamie Stitt


Comments

Popular Posts